Job Reference ID: JES/000/051986
Home Name: The Vale
Location: Bolsover, Derbyshire, UK
Weekly Hours: Permanent nursing role
Posting Expiry Date: 10/10/2019
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
Our home is placed in the heart of Bolsover, set in beautiful grounds overlooked by Bolsover Castle.
Our 36 bedded home offers residential care for people who need help with daily tasks, nursing care for those who have complex medical needs, and respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break. We also provide intermediate care, and specialist care for those with learning disabilities.
We run a busy activities programme so our residents can get the most out of every day, including baking, reading, days trips out, and getting involved with the community.Job Requirements
Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit’s, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500* paid in two instalments at 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
* Subject to terms and conditions
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'