Registered Nurses - (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
£16.30 to £28.00 per hour
Pin Point Health and Social Care are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses with a minimum of 12 months post registration experience to work across the Newcastle/Gateshead Area………within nursing homes, residential services, private hospitals and the NHS as part of our established nursing bank.
As a Registered Nurse at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties would include:
· Leading the team during each shift by coordinating, delegating, and supervising care provided, ensuring risk is effectively managed and that you remain accountable for the care given.
· Ensure that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met at all times.
· Build and maintain partnerships and therapeutic relationships through safe, effective and non-discriminatory communication methods.
· Using up-to-date knowledge and evidence to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
· Ensuring you effectively communicate findings, influence change and promote health and best practice.
· Evaluating care needs to improve clinical decision-making and ensuring quality outcomes using a range of methods, amending the care plan where necessary and communicating changes to others.
· Maintain accurate, clear and complete records both written and electronically.
· Be fully aware of current legislation and practice in line with NMC code and guidelines.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
- A minimum of 12 months post registration experience in the U.K
- Registered Nurse Qualified (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with an Active NMC Pin
- Excellent clinical skills
- Leadership skills
- Easily adaptable to new environments
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK
What We Can Offer
As a Registered Nurse with Pin Point Health and Social Care you will have access to the following:
- Full time and Part time work dependant on your circumstances
- Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- Free mandatory training annually
- 1x Free Uniform
- Revalidation support from our clinical team and your local branch manager
- Free annual clinical training specific to the role
- "Refer a friend" scheme that pays £150.00 per candidate referred*
- A competitive salary of up to £28.00 per hour
- Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
- Free Disclosure and Barring service check*
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers across the U.K in order to deliver high quality nursing care and a reliable, consistent service to our clients.
We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Registered Nurses within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
If you are interested in joining our team of Registered Nurses here at Pin Point Health and Social Care then please get in touch on …… and ask for Steve……………for an informal discussion or submit an up to date copy of your C.V
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'