Job Reference ID: VM/000/052041
Home Name: Norwood Green
Location: Southall, London, UK
Weekly Hours: 22-44
Salary: £35,464 (*based on 44 hours per hour)
Posting Expiry Date: 15/07/2019
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments,Job Requirements
Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit’s, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500* paid in two installments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
**salary is paid pro rata, based on the hourly rate of £15.50**
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'