Are you an RGN, RNLD, or RMN looking to work in a well-established residential home?
Search are looking for a Registered Nurse to work in one of our client's well-established Nursing Home based in Market Harborough. The care village is multi registered to accept clients with many varied care needs from the age of 18 years and above, including clients requiring care because of old age, frailty, dementia, a physical, mental disability and or a sensory impairment. The home has a total of 137 beds.
What can we offer to you;
- Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support if required with Revalidation
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual - online which also supports Revalidation
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation
- Joint working with DMU, Hull & Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at the homes with additional benefits for nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use 'Holiday Pot' as the staff member chooses
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
If you are interested or would like to know more please contact
Nurse / RGN / RNLD / RMN / Nursing Home / General Nurse / Health and Social Care / Nursing
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'