£16.00 - £20.00 p/h + Bonus + Benefits
Full time and Part time permanent contracts available
Our client is a leading provider of luxury Care/Nursing facilities across the UK, with a heavy focus on providing the best possible care at all times which is demonstrated in the majority of their homes across the country achieving either 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ ratings by the Care Quality Commission. This company also has a reputation for training nurses, developing nurses and internal promotion, meaning this is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious, career minded nurse.
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
- Stand in for management positions when required i.e. Unit Manager/Deputy Manager
- An experienced Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin and a passion for delivering patient centred care
- Previous experience of working within a care home setting is desirable but not essential
- A commitment to adhering to NMC guidelines and code of conduct
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'