Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Hatfield (AL10)
£32,487 pa + Paid Breaks + £2000 Welcome Bonus
This staff Nurse position is with a non-profit organisation that are a leading housing, community and care provider in the UK. They have recently been ranked in the UK's top 20 large care home groups only adding to their already fantastic reputation.
The staff nurse vacancy is for one of their nursing homes in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The home is a large service of 120 beds split across 4 floors. The home cares for residents with both residential, residential dementia, general nursing and dementia nursing needs. There are many specialty skills and qualifications to be gained in this home with both their internal and external award winning training academy.
The Package a registered nurse
- Generous Salary - £17/hr
- Flexible full time contracts
- Pension scheme - up to 7%
- Health and wellbeing plans
- Discounts from major retailers and other offers
- Childcare service scheme
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Award winning training academy with a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Clinical development and Leadership Qualification opportunities
- Attractive Annual Leave Allowance
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Free DBS check
- A loyalty scheme
- Regular development meetings
- £2000 welcome bonus
- Relocation packages
Role Requirements as a registered nurse
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Prefered nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Elderly Care
- Registered Nurse
- Dementia Care
- General Nursing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'