At Safehands Recruitment we are driven to provide expert training to our team members, this ensures they are agile in their job roles and are able to provide Quality Care.
We are looking to recruit Registered Nurses who are empowered, have a fun outlook and have integrity. Does this sound like you? Come and join our team and be part of what makes our core values.
As a Registered Nurse why choose us?
- We offer flexible work to suit you and your lifestyle
- You choose when you want to work.
- We offer variety in the work place, which helps to keep your skills current.
We welcome people with previous experience in the caresector, but this is not essential. If you are a caring, creative and patient person then you have the qualities needed for this job, and we will provide all the training and day-to-day assistance you'll need. You may simply be looking for a way to earn some extra money in the most worthwhile way and applying is the first step in this direction.
Main Duties of a Registered Nurse
- Provide full personal care and Moving and Handling
- Good written and verbal social skills
- Competent with administering medication and calculations
- Person centred care
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
- Able to confidently lead a team
Daily duties for a Registered Nurse will include:
- Provide/ support full personal care and Moving and Handling
- Participate in day to day life of residents
- Building and maintaining positive business relationships
- Following care plans
- Participating with team meeting
- Medication rounds
In return we will offer:
- High-reaching rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Free mandatory training & uniform
- 24/7 on call team
- Professional weekly rota management
- Recommend a Friend incentive
If this Registered Nurse role is what you are looking for, apply now or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"