Our long established Purley Community is looking for a Registered Nurse to deliver exceptional Nursing care to our amazing residents.
At Sunrise of Purley (CR8), we offer first class care that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all of our nursing home residents. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure that all residents' individual needs and requests are met; whether that's personalising the interior of your room or informing our staff about your favourite foods, preferences and tastes.
We offer leading rates of pay on part time, full time or bank contracts, enhanced by amazing benefits (list below). Our Purley community is also located very close to Purley mainline rail station and served by numerous bus routes including the 407, 60, 466, 127, 166 and if you drive we have free parking available.
Working as part of a highly committed team at Sunrise the Registered Nurse is one of the key and fundamental roles within our communities. As Registered Nurse you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. At Sunrise we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance, while leading and demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, "to champion the quality of life for all seniors"
Day to day activities of a registered nurse - RGN
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
- Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- hold an up to date NMC Registration and fully maintained PREP.
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Possess training requirements for RGN role - Including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You'll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green travel plan
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"