Liss, GU33 6JA
£32,760 – £43,680 a year
Pay Rate is equivalent to NHS Band 6 & 7 – plus additional benefits!
Full-time, Part-time and Bank contracts available
Want to be able to focus your time on delivering the care that our amazing residents really deserve by caring for them each and every day? The rewards are endless!
Call our Recruitment Team to enquire onor email
- Pay enhancements for overtime
- We are focused on your learning and development and committed to providing personalized professional development including clinical and management training
- Full Time, Part Time or Bank available
- Paid NMC annual fees
- DBS cost covered
- Sponsorship available
- A £1000 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £500 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
Registered Nurse Role:
- A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident
- For a full job description please call the Recruitment Team
“Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.”
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'