Leaders in Care are recruiting a Registered Nurse to work for one of the UK's purpose-built luxury care homes situated in Bourne - Lincolnshire just North of Peterborough. The Home has been designed for elderly service users requiring nursing dementia and residential care.
The home is conveniently located in a residential area with 84 beds over two floors and provides general and dementia nursing care whilst providing residents with a peaceful living environment.
The Management team here consists of the Home Manager, Deputy Manager and Unit Managers - there are always three Registered Nurse on every shift, along with a team of experienced care assistants.
In return, working as a Registered Nurse,RGN,RMN or RNLD you can look forward to:
- A £2000 Welcome Bonus
- Market competitive rates of pay - £16ph to £17ph dependant on experience
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited 'Creative Minds' programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
The requirements for a Registered Nurse, RGN,RMN or RNLD listed below:
- RGN or RMN or RNLD Qualified & NMC Registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
As a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD you will be confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, for immediate consideration please click APPLY and Megan from Leaders in Care will be in touch to discuss your application further.
- Registered Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"