Registered General Nurses - Nights
Cedar Court, Witney
Healthcare Homes are looking for Registered Nurses who are engaging, compassionate and respectful. If these three things sound like you then please read on.
Cedar Court are committed to providing the highest quality care possible, they take great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural, emotional and psychological support.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary of up to £41,184 per year (based on a 48 hour contract)
- Paid NMC registration
- 'Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
If you are looking to become part of a fantastic team, who grow and learn from each other then this is the job for you, you will come part of a family at Cedar Court. What more could you want!
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'