Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Exmouth, Devon - £29,735 per annum
+ £2000 Welcome bonus, paid breaks, benefits
This staff Nurse position is with a non-profit organisation that are a leading housing, community and care provider in the UK. They have recently been ranked in carehome.co.uk's top 20 largest home groups only adding to their already fantastic reputation. The highest standards of training is supplied both in house and through their award winning training academy where you can also complete leadership qualifications such as the NVQ 5!
This particular staff nurse vacancy is with one of their homes in Exmouth, Devon. The home has just under 50 beds caring for those with general nursing a dementia nursing needs. Their latest CQC inspection is fantastic across all fields of inspection and put it down to their highly trained staff. The home are looking for a staff nurse to work as part of their team in delivering high standards of care!
- Generous Salary - £15.56
- Flexible full time contracts
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- Discounts from major retailers and other offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare service schemes including after school clubs and summer camps
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Award winning training academy with a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Clinical development and Leadership Qualification opportunities
- Attractive Annual Leave Allowance
- Enhanced pay or time off in lieu for any bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay once you have completed qualifying service
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Free DBS check
- A loyalty scheme
- Regular development meetings
- £2000 welcome bonus
- Relocation packages
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Prefered nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.