£14 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Residential Care Home
Part Time Hours - 22 or 33 hours per week
Hyde, Greater Manchester
We are looking for an ambitious registered nurse to join an expanding team in a care home in Hyde specialising in nursing and nursing dementia.
Part of your role will be to supervise the team whilst on shift, complete handovers and relevant admin, manage shifts and make sure person centred care, independence and personal choice is promoted at all times. You will also be required to mentor others and effectively manage your time and be excellent in communicating at all levels.
* Experience in Elderly care is essential
* Registered Nurse with a valid PIN
* Evidence based knowledge relating to the care of older people in order to undertake the coaching and supervision of Senior Care and Care Assistants
Some of the benefits on offer:
* Autonomy to practice
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
If you are compassionate and caring with experience and confidence in delivering exceptional care to dementia patients with a variety of different needs and meet the above requirements, please send your current CV. For more information and a confidential chat contact Kasia at Search Consultancy. Healthcare consultant (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- nursing home
- deputy manager
- registered nurse