Superior Healthcare is currently recruiting for all grades of Registered Nurses, based in the Ashfordarea to join our growing team and to share in the wide range of placements that we can offer.
We are the preferred provider of staffing for a number of independent and group care and nursing homes, residential homes, learning disability providers, local cottage/private hospitals, and people with complex medical needs within the community.
We have a great working relationship with our regular Nursing Homes and clients and are dedicated to finding you work in environments suited to your skills and preferences.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Registered with the NMC, UK Valid PIN essential
- Sound clinical skills
- Flexible and Reliable
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels - verbally and written.
- Must be a team player
- Driver with access to own transport is desirable
- Employment is subject to a suitable DBS Disclosure and satisfactory references.
Day and night shifts are available on a flexible basis, which is ideal if you are looking to top up your current hours; regular shifts may be available to those looking for more consistent hours.
- Excellent rates of hourly pay, paid weekly in to your bank account
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
Holiday pay (28 days per year)
Free training & uniforms
Paid Refer-a-friend scheme - Up to £50 for referring a friend (subject to terms and conditions)
Work with a friendly, locally based branch team
- Reputable company -established since 2006
To apply, please send us your CV today. Successful applicants will be assigned a Relationship Manager who will assist you throughout the application process.
The Superior Healthcare Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
The Superior Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy).
Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS and professional references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job