ENS Recruitment is currently assisting a residential nursing, home based in Benfleet, Essex, to recruit RGN's.
We are looking for enthusiastic, caring and compassionate registered nurses to join the team and manage the clinical needs of the residents.
This a full time position, shifts will be days.
Working as part of a team, the duties of the successful candidates will include:
- Providing a high standard of direct nursing, companionship and personalised care to residents;
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to residents according to individual needs;
- Operating equipment and ordering and administering medication;
- Liaising with GPs, chiropodist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist and other members of the wider care team;
- Supervising the care staff to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times, especially in the absence of the duty manager or head of the floor;
- Implementing NMC code of conduct, scope of practice and home’s policies and procedures
This is fantastic opportunity to use your nursing and communication skills to provide hands on care. You should have experience working in a care home and working with the elderly including those with dementia. You shall have practice knowledge of care planning and implementing them. You must have permission to work in the UK and possess a valid NMC pin.
If you feel this is the right role for you please do not hesitate to apply or contact Kirsty at ENS Recruitment.