ENS Recruitment are currently seeking a Registered General Nurse for a elderly Residential unit based in Hampton.
There is both night and day shifts available.
- Providing a high level of care to the residents ensuring their wellbeing
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident’s conditions
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Care planning
- Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
- Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
- You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN or RMN with at least 1 years’ experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
In return, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Support for long term sick
- Discounts at major high street retailers
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression opportunities
- Free uniform
- Food available, including hot meals, fruit and filtered water
If you feel this is the right role for you please do not hesitate to apply of contact Kirsty at ENS Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job