We are looking for a number of registered nurses to work on behalf of Team Support Staff Ltd with some of our nursing care clients throughout Berkshire
In a highly collaborative setting, you’ll lead the care team during your shifts. Your focus will be on making sure every resident gets the very best one-to-one care - medically, physically and emotionally. Working closely with your team members, we’ll expect you to build good relationships with residents, championing their safety and well-being. You’ll also act as Named Nurse for your own portfolio of service users. As an NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you’ll have good knowledge of care planning and clinical compliance.
Pay: We offer competitive pay from £17 to £26 p/h, we have day and night shifts available (so you can work at a time that suits you).
- Nursing qualification and registration with NMC
- You must have at least 1 UK care experience,
- At least 5 years check-able work history and references
- Original passport, National Insurance number
- You must be willing to complete a new advanced DBS If not on the update service
- Valid Visa, if applicable
We at Team Support offer a referral scheme for all our staff so why not refer a friend and get rewarded!
Please speak to the Branch for more information. *(Terms and conditions apply)
- Care Planning
- Nursing Homes