We are now recruiting for Registered nurses in the Brentwood area!
- By helping and encouraging service users to maintain their independence in the nursing home ensuring they maintain personal dignity and self-respect.
- By encouraging service user participation in day to day management of the unit ensure services meet individual need
- By ensuring service users have opportunities to express their rights, choices and their aspirations.
- By supporting a team of staff to deliver services that are Person Centred and Outcome Focussed, ensure the delivery of measurable and positive outcomes for users by understanding and participating in assessments and referrals.
- By supporting the Service Manager to ensure Safeguarding is given the utmost priority and policies and procedures are understood and rigorously followed by all staff, ensure service user's safety and well-being
- By supporting the Service Manager to manage and maintain financial budgets and accounting records in accordance with established procedures and delegated authority levels, ensure service user need is met within agreed budget.
- To support the Service Manager to manage day to day maintenance and renewal of furniture and fittings
- To support the Service Manager to recruit, select and supervise and appraise staff, identifying training needs and take a pro-active approach to staff development.
Experience and Qualifications-
- Willingness and ability to undertake further training required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)/General Social Care Council (GSCC) and Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Leadership ability and willingness to undertake development and ownership of continued professional development.
- A commitment to organisational values.
- Leadership experience with the relevant client group is desirable, however transferable skills will be considered in the absence of direct experience
- Understanding of care management processes or willingness to learn
- Experience of working alongside professionals from other disciplines/organisations to provide diverse packages of care
Benefits of working for the company-
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Health Care plan (preferential contributory rates)
- Nil absence reward Vouchers Staff
- Recognition Scheme Staff
- referral Scheme
- DBS Application and
- Update subscription cost covered Full induction and ongoing development, training and professional CPD
Apply today !
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Registered Nurses