R Care was born in 2016 with the sole aim and purpose of delivering a reputable, quality and driven staffing agency to the Health and Social Care market, offering a service that is driven by, Delivery, Quality and Compliant Candidates.
We’re an established team with a combined experience in care and recruitment of some 26 years ranging from registered managers to registered nurses. All our office based team have at some time in their careers had exposure to a care or nursing led environment - we think that this is key to providing our clients with the service that they expect.
R Care is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Registered Nurse in this role duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handing, administer medications, promoting independence and making each person feel comfortable and supported.
- At least 6 months’ previous paid experience working in a support, care or nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- Be of a compassionate but assertive nature whilst remaining emphatic
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Have the ability to form professional relationships and rapport with staff, clients and the client’s family.
- Have an active NMC PIN and work in accordance to the guidelines set by the NMC.
- High performing new to the market company with great career progression
- Great team atmosphere
- Modern office purposely modelled with our own in house training academy
- Fast Track Registration Process
- Unrivalled induction and training programme
- Loyalty Award Scheme
- Leading Pay Rates
- Access to the best training on the market - a mix of E Learning and Practical Courses
- Work -we have the work we say we have
For more information please contact the team or click apply