We are seeking Registered General Nurses with experience in either NHS or nursing home settings to join our Swansea nursing team, caring for clients in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and surrounding areas.The Nurse Role:
As a Newcross Nurse, it is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of individuals you encounter. Our person-centred services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do, so if you share our values and can bring an empathetic and genuinely caring nature to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
Enter code 'NursePlatinum' when you apply to claim this exclusive offer!Benefits
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £24.63/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The local branch
Your local branch is located in Barquentine House on Quay West near the Swansea city centre. We are an 11 minute walk away from the train station and easily reachable by car or bus.
We cover areas as far west as Haverfordwest and Carmarthen in the northRequirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package.
You'll need at least 6 months post-qualification nursing experience and the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this vacancy.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.