Be a support to a friendly and happy staff team within a nursing home environment. As an experienced nurse you will be confident. You will apply your specialist training to ensure the highest quality of nursing care to elderly residents living with dementia. With shift patterns to suit you and market leading pay rates of up to £50 per hour, what more could you want?
Here at Randstad we can offer you:
- Continuing support and free mandatory training
- Flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - both day and night shifts available
- 28 days annual leave pay
Put your skills and experience to good use:
- Actively participate as part of an experienced nursing team
- Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- Promote independence - make a difference!
The right nurse for this role will:
- Be a registered nurse (RGN or RMN accepted)
- Be passionate about the care of vulnerable adults
- Have recent experience nursing within the NHS
- Have a clear NMC Pin as well as an enhanced DBS
Call Sam today on to discuss the opportunities we have available. Not right for you? If you know someone who fits the bill and is looking for work, refer them to Randstad and you could receive £200 in Love2Shop vouchers!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Nurse Mental Health
- Pallative Care
- General Nursing