Newcross Healthcare are seeking an experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to work with our clients in Bradford, Baildon and the surrounding local towns working through our branch based in Leeds.
As a Newcross Nurse, you can work in a range of different settings including: hospitals, nursing and care homes and within the community. Working for Newcross is entirely flexible - choose your hours to fit around your life, we have a range of shifts available such as week days, evenings and nights.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing position. Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform, our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work, plus supporting you through revalidation.
The RN Role
As a member of our Newcross Nursing Team, it is essential that you are dedicated to improving and supporting the quality of life everyone you encounter. Our nursing services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do. If you share our values and possess an empathetic and genuinely caring nature, we want to hear from you.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NCM pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Newcross Nurse Perks
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Salary of up to £26.82/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
We can offer you flexible hours that fit around your other commitments, with support from a local line manager and our clinical excellence team who will assist you through Revalidation.Why Newcross?
Newcross healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.
To apply for this Nursing job, you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Your Local Branch
Your local branch is located at 14 Kings Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL. We operate in various locations around the city and the surrounding local towns. For any queries regarding the role do not hesitate to contact the team at .
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
- part time
- full time
- general nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- Leeds nurse
- Leeds nursing
- nurse leeds