36 Hours per week (Some weekends will be required)
£18 -£19.00 per hour subject to experience
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our Clients team at their beautiful Nursing Home, near Ipswich, Suffolk. The home has wonderful views of the Suffolk Countryside and provides the following key services:
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Residential care
- Respite & short stay care
- End of life care
- Continuing healthcare
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Safe administration of medication and treatments within NMC guidelines and our client's medication policy.
- Reporting any ill-health amongst residents and make appropriate requests for GP/outside professional visit where necessary.
- Ensuring that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives, and other healthcare professionals and in accordance with NMC guideline and association policy.
- Assessing all aspects of residents needs and provide health supervision and nursing when required.
- Maintain professional development through attending and contributing towards staff training, supervisions, and meetings.
- Comply with our Clients Health and Safety Policy and procedures at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all issues and information relating to residents and the company.
- The successful candidate will hold NMC Registration and have previous experience of working in a UK Care home caring for clients with dementia or end of life.
The position is offering 36 hours per week with a pay rate of £18- £19. 00 per hour subject to experience
Our Client offers an excellent salary as well as ongoing training plus an annual bonus scheme.
An Enhanced Disclosure (Paid by the Client) will be required for this position along with two suitable previous work references.
- Care Plans