An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join our Client, a small healthcare provider, at their impressive setting within Devon. The home boasts fabulous views and has a very luxurious feel.
The home provides general, nursing and residential care, together with respite, holiday and post-operative care. Our Clients pride themselves on their high level of care and commitment to service users within their care.
As a Registered Nurse, your key responsibilities will be:
- Safe administration of medication and treatments within NMC guidelines and our clients’ medication policy.
- Reporting any ill-health amongst residents and make appropriate requests for GP/outside professional visit where necessary.
- Ensuring that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals and in accordance with NMC guideline and association policy.
- Assessing all aspects of residents needs and provide health supervision and nursing when required.
- Maintain professional development through attending and contributing towards staff training, supervisions and meetings.
- Comply with our Clients Health and Safety Policy and procedures at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all issues and information relating to residents and the company.
- The successful candidate will hold NMC Registration and have previous experience of working in a UK Care home caring for clients with dementia or end of life.
- Other duties deemed necessary to ensure the well-being of service users.
The first step of the application process is to apply online. We will then call any shortlisted applicants for a telephone interview before presenting them to our Client.
- Registered Nurses
- Elder Care