Our Client, is a global and leading provider of innovative, high quality, medical management solutions. Our Client offers its clients, primarily global health and life insurers, financial groups, large corporate and governmental institutions, significant added values in the world of healthcare, helping them to transform their approach from being just health payers to become real health players. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for an office based role but who also enjoys a hands-on aspect.
Our Client is now seeking a nurse to join their team based in London. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the client and their family in obtaining the best medical care and provide them with clinical support throughout the management of their case.
- Coordinating all medical operations and activities relevant to the case including the patient, their family, the PMCM, the Medical Specialist, Consultants and others according to each specific case.
- Providing the highest quality service and be professional and cordial at all times, in line with the company's spirit, vision, service agreement, and work regulations.
- Explain the exact nature and added values of our Client’s service, while assessing the needs of the patient, understanding and managing the expectations of the patient and/or his family.
- To support in retrieving, assembling and organizing all medical reports, documents, test results and information needed to manage the case.
- To take thorough and elaborate Intakes and medical updates.
- To coordinate all parties involved in the management of the patient’s case: the client and his family, the PMCM, the Medical Specialist Consultants globally and other medical parties. Schedule meetings and phone calls, confirming their execution.
- To oversee the achievement of the clinical plan developed and recommended by our Clients multidisciplinary team.
- To continuously update the Head Nurse and Operations Manager with regards to the status of the medical cases, as well as reporting any significant problem or special situation in need of immediate medical or operational attention to the PMCM and/or the Global Medical Director.
- To establish a relationship with the client and his family and be fully acquainted with his/her medical care.
- To assist the PMCM’s in the management of the medical cases and the Global MedicalDirector in the quality control process.
- To proactively, and in real-time, identify and monitor the patient and his or her medical condition and well-being.
This role is extremely varied, and the successful candidate will be required to sometimes travel to Patients in and around London.
To apply and for a more detailed job description, please apply online today!
- Registered Nurses