We are recruiting for a qualified Registered Nurse to join a dedicated and professional nursing home in Hertfordshire, providing a high standard of nursing care to their residents. The company offer re-location assistance or subsidised accommodation for the first 8 weeks plus a range of benefits including flexible working hours, 28 days annual leave, increase of pay rates, support in achieving recognised qualifications, free parking (where applicable) and significant discounts off major retailers and brands (plus many more). You will work 39-44 hours per week plus paid break and handover.
The Registered Nurse will be joining an organisation who pride themselves on the flexibility of their service within a clean and secure environment.
Working as a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing appropriate nursing care of a high standard to all residents
- Leading and motivating the care team
- Maintaining the residents rights to privacy, dignity, choice, autonomy and safety at all times
- Communicating effectively with residents, families, friends and outside parties
- Ensuring that all medication including controlled drugs are ordered, stored, administered and disposed of correctly
- Guaranteeing all paper work, care plans and administration is up to date and correctly completed
You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with a qualification or an NVQ in Health and Social Care. You will have a current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and ideally experience in a nursing or residential home environment.
Candidates are required to hold a full and clear DBS
If you meet all the above requirements and have a passion for providing the highest standard of care, please apply today!
- Registered Nurses