Care of the elderly with a twist! Will you be the positive change for a vulnerable resident? Do you have experience nursing elderly residents but want a new challenge? Work within a supportive nursing team at an open rehab for elderly residents with mental health concerns. Our client based in Cardiff are looking for proactive, diligent nurses to join their team.
Amazing benefits on offer:
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £15.00 per hour
- Extensive induction programme to set you up for success
- Continuous opportunities to undertake training
Put your skills and experience to good use:
- Build lasting relationships with elderly residents with mental health concerns
- Expand your professional network
- Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- Promote independence - make a difference!
All you need:
- Active NMC Pin/ Registration and Nursing Qualification
- Candidates with 6 months+ post-qualifying experience will have an advantage although newly qualified nursing will be considered.
- ability to undertake waking nights
Be rewarded for your skills, experience and enthusiasm. Call Sam Marriott at Randstad Care on . Not for you? Refer a friend and you could get £200 in Love2Shop Vouchers!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- nursing home
- mental health
- general nursing
- mental health act
- open rehab
- elderly residents