At BMI Healthcare we aim to be a magnet for the best healthcare professionals - we know that having the right team and keeping them highly motivated is essential to delivering our very high standards of patient care, and to the continued growth and success of our business.
As a result of this on-going growth we have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the team at The Lancaster Hospital in Lancaster, Lancashire.
The Lancaster Hospital prides itself on the level of superb quality patient care it provides. It is an excellent city centre location with 25 beds, one laminar-flow Operating Theatre, a Minor Ops/Endoscopy Unit, Physiotherapy Services, Imaging and Consulting Rooms, procedures range from routine investigations to complex surgery.
This is a Part time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Provision of high quality customer focused nursing care to ensure positive patient satisfaction.
- Actively partake in audit as required
- Revenue is captured in a timely manner.
- Attends all mandatory training.
- Attends team meetings.
Duties of this role include:
- Your role is to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care and to work as part of the team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurse and Sister in their absence.
- To deliver high quality patient care which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care.
- To undertake clinical competency assessment of junior/support staff, within own qualification and remit
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job