Job function: Nursing | Abortion Care
Description: Registered Nurse
Location: West London and surrounding EMU's
Hours: part time or full time available (37.5 hours per week full time).
Rate: £31,634 FTE
At Marie Stopes International we are unapologetically pro-choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future. As one of the world's leading providers of contraception and safe abortion care, we give women the means to do so. Our team members, working across 37 countries, provide high quality, safe services to women, when and where they need them. Because when a woman can determine her own future, she can contribute to creating a better, more sustainable future for everyone.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse who is passionate and committed to nursing women and delivering abortion care.
As a Nurse at Marie Stopes UK, you will care for women's health and support their reproductive rights. You can expect to work in a client-centred, hands-on and fast-paced environment, providing expert clinical abortion to our clients.
Working in the main surgical centres is a rewarding role that would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy environment and working as a team-player.
To join our dedicated and caring team, you will need to be:
- Pro-choice on abortion and an advocate of our mission of 'children by choice, not chance'
- A registered nurse who has worked within a Nurse led environment but who is also a team player
- A proven ability to work on your own, manage your time effectively prioritising your own workload and client case load under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- A flexible approach and act as a client advocate. Helping to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for clients.
- Ultrasound scan trained - Transabdomnial & Transvaginal (desirable, but training will be provided if not trained in this area)
What you can expect from us
We're big on training: In return for your commitment and hard work, you will have plenty of opportunities to build on your experience. You will be provided with career support, training for revalidation, on the job training and an environment for development.
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
Location: London, W5
Closing date: 2nd of October 2020 (midnight GMT+1). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
Salary: £31,634 FTE
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'