BMI Werndale Hospital in Carmarthen is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
- Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
- Active participation in customer satisfaction surveys and satisfaction action plans.
- Operate within the scope of 1st level competencies and within the framework of NMC guidelines.
- Act as a change agent to achieve a customer focused service.
- Working towards agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
- Ensure all adverse occurrences and clinical incidents are reported correctly and action plans are developed and completed taking relevant action to drive improvements
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job