Registered Nurse - Tabley House Nursing Home
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with a passion for delivering the best quality of care to join us at our nursing home located in Knutsford.
Tabley House is a nursing home offers 24-hour nursing care in a unique and charming environment.
The home supports people with a range of different needs including those living with dementia and individuals looking for short or longer stays, complex health care needs, convalescent care or post-operative support.
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual resident programs of care with a focus on person centred care
• Liaising with GP's and other professionals where necessary
• Support empowerment of residents having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Resident, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• NHS and employee discount scheme
• 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
• Free meals on duty
• Free onsite parking
• Apprenticeship schemes in health and social care & nursing positions
• Access to fully funded Nurse Associate Training; leading to fully funded access to Registered Nurse training (subject to qualifying admission criteria).
• 6.6 weeks annual leave inc BH’s.
• Birthday and Anniversary day annual leave after qualifying period.
• RCNi membership
• Are newly Qualified or an Experienced Registered Nurse with a current Pin Number
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Compassionate and focused on patient care
• Experienced in working with older adults
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Tabley House is a nursing home close to Knutsford in Cheshire which offers 24-hour nursing care in a unique and charming environment.
The home supports people with a range of different nursing needs including those living with dementia and individuals looking for short or longer stays, complex health care needs, convalescent care or post-operative support.
As a Registered Nurse joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Health Care, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside other dedicated nurses who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
Tabley House CQC overall rating - Good
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'