Registered Nurse Surgical Ward
Salary up to £29,000
Our client - one of the industry leading private healthcare providors - is actively looking for a Registered Nurse to join their surgical ward team. The hospital is equipped to the highest standards. With skilled specialist staff we are able to undertake a wide range of procedures to routine investigation to complex surgery. Our client can offer their nurses the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging but rewarding role in a friendly and supportive working environment. On a daily basis you will work on our Wards treating a diverse variety of patients from many different specialities, meaning that you will never stop learning new skills and no two days will be the same.
The role is Full Time for 37.5 Hours per week (Mon - Sun)m the shifts are from 7am to 8pm or 7pm to 7:30am.
As a Registered Nurse you will get the opportunity to work with some of the region's top consultants so you will be exposed to innovative evidence-based clinical techniques. We commit to our Nurses well-being through training, support and reward. This helps ensure that our Nurses are able to increase and diversify their skills to meet our high clinical standards.Our hospitals are delivering increasingly complex and acute care, and this requires highly skilled and consistent nursing teams. All of this is underpinned by a nursing culture which focuses on impeccable patient care above all else.
- Registered general nurse (RGN) fully registered with the NMC.
- Post-registration experience within an acute/surgical environment.
- Experience working within a private hospital is desired but not essential.
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To assist Senior Staff & managers in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
- 24 -7 Counselling program.
For the full job description and more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email