This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, established family run business that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This would suit somebody with a strong desire to be part of the continued success of an organisation, boasting an enviable track record of good CQC reviews, a reputation for exacting standards, excellent care and a luxurious environment.
There is also the opportunity to benefit from a personalised training plan with full support from the management team.
Our client is a family run, nursing and residential care home for the elderly.
Essential requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Experience of working nights and be available to work a 3-x night shift per week, hours 8pm - 7.30am
- Hold an active NMC Pin
- Passionate about nursing, with a caring and compassionate nature
- Demonstrates an eagerness to lead and develop a team of Healthcare Assistants
- Ideally be based locally within 5-15 miles radius
- Be professional and possess excellent standards
This role will involve providing care for elderly nursing and residential clients. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Shift lead of a high performing & well reputed care team
- Delivery of person centred care
- Liaison with residents, family and friends
- Opportunity to coach & mentor
Salary: £15 per hour. Hours of work: Nights, 8pm-7.30am - including alternate weekends. Contributory pension scheme for all employees & free parking.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, RN, RGN or Night Nurse.
Fed up of the NHS red-tape? Like the sound of working for a family run nursing home with a solid track record of good performance?
- Registered Nurses
- Staff Nurse
- NMC Pin