Senior Healthcare Assistant - Stunning Countryside location!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, established family run business that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This would suit somebody with a strong desire to be part of the continued success of an organisation, boasting an enviable track record of good CQC reviews, a reputation for exacting standards, excellent care and a luxurious environment.
There is also the opportunity to benefit from a personalised training plan with full support from the management team.
Our client is a family run, nursing and residential care home for the elderly, set in a beautiful location.
Essential requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Experience of working as a Senior Healthcare Assistant on night shifts
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Care
- Good communication skills, team player
- Ability to write clear reports
- Ideally be based locally within a 5-10 miles radius
- Be professional and possess excellent standards
This role will involve meeting the personal care needs of residents, in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Responsible for delegating work to the Healthcare Assistants
- Ensuring individual care plans are written up and followed
- Regularly assessing, reviewing and agreeing the needs of each resident
- Assisting qualified nurses with the administration of medicines - from time to time
- Liaison with residents, family and friends, GP’s, Social Workers and other professionals
Competitive Salary: £9per hour. Hours of work: Working permanent nights, 8pm-7.30am- including alternate weekends (full and part time hours are available). Contributory pension scheme for all employees & free parking.
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Senior Healthcare Assistant, Healthcare Team Leader, Senior Care Assistant, Care Assistant Team Leader or a Care Assistant Supervisor
To be a part of their continued success Apply Now!
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"