Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Durham, County Durham - £37,128pa
+ £2000 Welcome Bonus!
This staff nurse position is with a non-profit organisation that are a leading housing, community and care provider in the UK. They have recently been ranked in carehome.co.uk's top 20 largest home groups only adding to their already fantastic reputation. Being a not-for-profit group means they are able to reinvest in their care services to make sure the highest standards are always delivered. This also includes the highest standards of training is supplied both in home and through their award winning training academy where you can also complete leadership qualifications such as the NVQ 5!
This staff nurse position is with their nursing home service in Durham. The home provides nursing services to those with complex care needs, physical disability and to the elderly frail. The home is registered for 40 beds and is split across 2 floors and 2 units. As a staff nurse, you will lead a team in delivering the highest standards of care for those within the home.
- Generous Salary - £17/hr
- Flexible full time contracts
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- Discounts from major retailers and other offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare service schemes including after school clubs and summer camps
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Award winning training academy with a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Clinical development and Leadership Qualification opportunities
- Attractive Annual Leave Allowance
- Enhanced pay or time off in lieu for any bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay once you have completed qualifying service
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Free DBS check
- A loyalty scheme
- Regular development meetings
- £2000 welcome bonus
- Relocation packages
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Elderly Care
- Registered Nurse
- Dementia Care
- General Nursing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job