RGN/RMN - York £16.50 - £30.00
This is a luxurious home with due care and attention to provide care for older people and to meet the expectations of the citizens of North Yorkshire.
The home has 80 beds set in secluded gardens and some bedrooms and the lounged have patio access.
All staff are carefully are well-qualified to achieve the best standards, with the company philosophy focusing on an attentive service. .
Our aim is to meet all resident's needs over the long-term, and provide excellent care and quality y of life
Specialist provision for nursing dementia and palliative
Location Selby area of North Yorkshire
£16.00 - £30.00 Dependent on level of experience and shift
RGN/RMN who love working and caring for older persons
Dedicated Nurses to work in a Nursing Homes in the York Area.
Do you genuinely enjoy working with the elderly caring for their physical and emotional needs?
Does variety of tasks appeal to you as no two days are the same?
If this sounds like you then read on
our group homes seeking enthusiastic Nurses to provide day to day care for clients with Dementia or complex care needs
Initially temporary however has the possibility to be temp to perm for the right person.
You could even work the role around your substantive post as this job offers you flexibility.
Hours will vary dependent of clients requirements could be early shift late shift or night shift over a seven day period including weekends.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* 3 days free training
* Free DBS
* Free Uniform
* Supportive Consultants
* Weekly Pay
Tasks will include
* Good understanding caring for the Elderly including Dementia and EOL Care
* Medication management and administration
* Able to motivate and manage care staff
* Excellent clinical knowledge and good practise
* Good understanding of care plans and changes in care for clients
* Worked in a similar setting UK based for 6 months must be current experience
* Proved ability to remain calm when working with EMI or EOL
* Good Understanding of older person service
* Flexible working pattern and able to work last minute
If you feel you are the right person for the job or want to know more please contact
Julie Appleyard at Search Medical Leeds
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Nurse Staff Nurse RGN RMN Registered Nurse Registered General Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job