Job title: Registered Nurse (RN / RGN / RMN)
Location: Hindhead (GU26)
Salary: £18 to £22 p/h
Benefits include: Excellent training and development opportunities, uniform, free parking and bonus incentives
Permanent, Full time
Our client, a well-established, purpose built Nursing home located in Hindhead, is currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their highly skilled Care team, providing the highest standards of person centred, residential, nursing and dementia care for each resident.
The home offers exceptional accommodation, which is affordable but of a very high standard. Residents range from those who are relatively independent and still drive, to those who require respite, full nursing, dementia or end of life care.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To recognise the uniqueness and dignity of each patient, whilst providing individualised care
- Ensure all risk assessments, Care Needs Assessments and Personal Care Plans are in place and evaluated monthly, promoting resident involvement and choice in this process
- To supervise the work of other grades of Nursing Staff
- To ensure accurate documentation of Residents’ records
- To ensure that accurate information on Residents’ conditions is given to the Senior Nurse in Charge/Matron or GP, involving relatives, where appropriate
- Ensure efficient stock control of clinical supplies, supporting efficient budget controls.
The successfully appointed Registered Nurse will hold the relevant qualifications, have experience of working within a Registered Care Home and demonstrate clinical competency, along with strong professional leadership.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum Registered Nurse (RN) Level 1 with a valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience working as an RMN / RGN / RN (ideally within a Care Home environment)
- A committed and organised approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible to work shifts
How to apply
To apply for the position of Registered Nurse please click on 'Apply’ and upload your full CV.
- Registered Nurses
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"