Full time, Part time contracts and Bank work available
Day and Night shifts
Competitive Rate of pay and double pay on bank holidays.
We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
Where will you work?
Beechcroft Care Centre - 30 bed home which cares for young adults with learning and physical disabilities
What we need from you?
You must have a valid NMC PIN
We are looking for Nurses who are passionate about delivering great care and have outstanding communication skills.
We need strong team players with willingness for personal development who are able to take control of a situation and build good relationships with their team, the service users and visitors to the home.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that our service users needs are met, always.
What will the role entail?
- Take nursing history through interviewing and observing service users.
- Giving medication and keeping accurate records of this
- Updating and writing care plans, using best practice
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the service users condition.
- Interpret the significance of data to the service users condition and progress.
- Communicate effectively with the service users, their relatives and co-workers.
- Liaise with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care.
- Maintain standards in accordance with Sussex Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Maintain standards in accordance with the NMC, CQC and council.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at phone screening stage
What benefits are there for you?
- Preceptorship for newly Qualified Nurses
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay at bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus,
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about, eg, Dementia.
- The opportunity to complete your management qualification, to help develop your career
- Mentoring scheme,
- Exceptional career progression within the company,
- Refer friend bonuses
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
You will be given the opportunity to move between homes if you choose to, to broaden your experience and knowledge.
We have great facilities within our homes including salt caves, hydro therapy pools and sensory rooms.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job