PERMANENT POSITION RMN/RNLD NURSE HATFIELD
SALARY £30,000 to £36,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our client is a very well-established provider of mental health services within the UK and requires RMN or RNLD nurse to work within a specialist CAMHS Eating Disorder Service for young people aged between 13-18.
You will be integral to the treatment programme which provides transitional support and enables the young people to manage their life back in the community with up to 12 weeks post discharge support.
You must be an established nurse with a valid NMC PIN. Ideally you will have previous experience working within a mental health/CAMHS or acute environment and the passion to help make a difference to everyone. The opportunity to make a difference to individuals while no 2 days are the same.
The ideal candidate for this RMN/RNLD position at Hatfield will include:
- Established RMN/RNLD nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Ideally you will have previous experience working within a mental health environment
- Experience of working in CAMHS/eating disorder environment
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- Desire to provide high quality care to patients with mental health conditions
- Able to contribute in providing a warm and caring environment for the young people
- Free meals and parking
- 2 weeks paid induction
- Pension contribution
- Career development and training
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Equivalent of 33 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Retail discounts and special offers
- Enhanced Maternity Package
JOB: Mental Health Nurse CAMHS/Eating Disorder experience
SALARY: £30,000 to £36,000
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week shift pattern
Immediate interviews are being offered for this role in Hatfield
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'