PERMANENT POSITION 2008/11 - RMN NURSE BROADWAY
SALARY £30,000+ and EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our client is a very well-established provider of mental health services within the UK and requires RMN nurse to work within a CAMHS hospital in an area that boasts natural beauty.
As part of a mental health team you will working with young people aged between 13 and 25 years with specialist eating disorders (Bulimia Nervosa, Anorexia Nervosa or Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder), either as in patient or day services
You must be an established nurse with a valid NMC PIN who has previous experience of working in a CAMHS environment. You will be part of a team who provides a comprehensive treatment which will support the young person and their family who are experiencing the impact of an eating disorder.
The ideal candidate for this RMN position in Broadway will include:
- Established RMN nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Ideally you will have previous experience working within a CAMHS environment
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- Desire to provide high quality care to the young patients and their family
- Be able to work in a team to provide holistic care within a mental health setting
- A commitment to delivering high quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free meals and parking
- Pension contribution
- Career development and training
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Equivalent of 33 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Retail discounts and special offers
- Enhanced Maternity Package
JOB: Mental Health Nurse in CAMHS environment
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week shift pattern
Immediate interviews are being offered for this role Broadway
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'