Job Title: Registered Nurse (RMN)
Shifts: Days and Nights
Hours: 33 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £15.00 per hour
Benefits Include: Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, Industry competitive holiday entitlement, Paid breaks/Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RMN) on days and nights to join a 22 bedded nursing home in Birmingham.
Registered Care Categories:
* Learning Disability
* Mental Health Condition
* Old Age
* Sensory Impairment
* Substance Misuse
* Younger Adults
The Nurse (RMN) Responsibilities:
* Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
* Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
* Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
* Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
* Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
The Nurse (RMN):
* Must be RMN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
* Must have at least 1 years care home experience
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Jessica Tarry
- Mental Health
- Nursing Home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job