**** We are also offering you a £1000 retention bonus which will be paid after your first years service ****
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- £1000 retention bonus paid after your first years service
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
You will have...
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in research and assessment
- Experience with client group
Based in the picturesque town of Hexham in Northumberland, Cygnet Hexham is a completely renovated and upgraded building, which provides a new assessment and treatment service for women who need access to acute or intensive mental health care services. The team actively supports people admitted to the hospital either informally or who have been detained under the Mental Health Act. People accessing Cygnet Hexham will be in an acute phase of mental health need due to an illness or a crisis in their life, that requires a short period of admission to hospital. The service is directly commissioned by NHS services on an individual needs basis.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
If interested please apply below or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'