Are you an experienced registered nurse - RMN or RNLD looking to diversify your clinical career? If so, Leaders in Care have the role for you. We are working exclusively with a leading Birmingham based Hospital that caters for those with mild-to-moderate learning disabilities, autistic spectrum conditions and complex needs, and they are currently looking for a dedicated registered nurse to join their experienced team.
This role offers you as a Registered Nurse -RMN or RNLD the chance to work for a market leading healthcare provider with a portfolio of 16 mental health & neurological rehab hospitals across the UK - a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning fully compliant service which is devoted to offering the very best training and development opportunities to their staff.
A Snapshot of the package on offer for you:
- Salary: £27,445 - 30,150pa
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package of up to £5,000
- Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to master's level
- Paid breaks
- Enhancements for public holidays
- 5.6 weeks' holiday
- Company pension scheme
- In house trainer
Located just One mile from Junction 2 of the M5 This is caring, therapeutic centre for men over the age of 18 with mental health disorders. Described as open, transparent and responsive to patients needs this hospital is highly focused on patient rehabilitation and discharge planning.
Duties as registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD will include:
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients / residents to ensure a comprehensive person centred assessment is completed for their pathway.
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which takes into account the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews.
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
If you are a registered nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with a passion for complex care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Mike at Leaders in Care on .
- Mental Health
- Complex Needs
- Registered Nurse
- clinical lead
- deputy home manager
- senior nurse
- ward manager
- nursing home deputy manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"