Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Neurological Unit
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) + excellent benefits package
Hours / Shift Patterns: please state your preferences when applying
Appoint Group are working closely with a Hospital based in the Leicestershire area to recruit qualified Staff Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) to join their existing team.
This service is for clients with brain injuries or a progressive neurological condition. The service has a close-knit nursing team and a strong management structure in place. This offers fantastic progression opportunities for nurses and continued support, training and development.
Working for this company you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a competitive salary and further financial contributions towards training, NMC and DBS check.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• Competitive salary
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra Service Annual leave awards
• Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• A contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• Private Dental Cover
• Flexible Benefits Packages
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• NMC Payment in full
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to
DON’T FORGET: if this role isn’t for you we will have others available so do get in touch today! We recruit for Nurses, Senior Nurses and Managers all across the UK. We have roles for RMN’s, RNLD’s and RGN’s within a variety of different settings.
If you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us and you will enter into our referral reward scheme (feel free to contact us for more information on this).