Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) – Specialist Mental Health Unit
Salary: up to £27,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
Hours / Shifts: flexible - please state your preferences when applying
Appoint Group are working with a brand-new client based in the Essex area. This is a specialist Mental Health unit which provides care for a range of psychiatric conditions.
We are looking to recruit registered Nurses to join this service, we are able to consider General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ). We also have roles at varying levels so we welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced Nurses.
We welcome applications from any RMN / RNLD who is interested in this post. The Manager at this hospital is flexible and will always accommodate specific requirements regarding shifts / working hours wherever possible.
This hospital offer an excellent salary package and many other benefits that are in line with the NHS. If you join this service you will have free parking at site, your NMC payment fully funded and continued investment into your development.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Improved CPD application & panel process
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• Leadership & management development
• Support with your Revalidation
• NMC Payment in full
• Long service award
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to
DON’T FORGET: if this role isn’t for you we will have others available so do get in touch today! We recruit for Nurses, Senior Nurses and Managers all across the UK. We have roles for RMN’s, RNLD’s and RGN’s within a variety of different settings.
If you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us and you will enter into our referral reward scheme (feel free to contact us for more information on this).