Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN )
Service type: Specialist Residential Service for adults with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and acquired brain injury
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £14.72 per hour ( £33,500 per annumm ) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - depending on your preference
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD or RGN to work within a Specialist Residential Service in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. This facility offers specialist nursing care for adults with physical disabilities, intellectual disabilities, mental health needs, complex needs and acquired brain injury. The service also caters for those with early onset dementia. The service is in a convenient location, close to shops and is on a local bus route.
- Candidates should be RMN or RNLD or RGN qualified.
- Have previous experience within a nursing role working with adults with learning disabilities and/ or Mental Health / challenging behaviours.
- Candidates must be have a valid and up to date PIN.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on and email your CV to
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job