Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – open to newly qualified or experienced Nurses
Salary: £24,586.10 - £28,684.19 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience) + benefits package
Hours / Shift Patterns: please state your preferences with shifts / hours when applying
Where is this role?
Here at Appoint Group we are working with a brand-new client based in Lancashire. This is a specialist hospital which will provide a range of different mental health services, including specialist units. The hospital is now looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their team. These roles are open to newly qualified or experienced Nurses, either Mental Health ( RMN ) or Learning Disability trained ( RNLD ).
What are the benefits like?
Working at this hospital you will receive a very generous benefits package in addition to a competitive salary. The benefits includes regular, on-going training which includes extra leave for study time and attending exams. Nurses also receive financial support for such training and further personal development.
A full list of the benefits are below;
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Competitive salary
• Clear progression routes with regular appraisals / reviews
• Ongoing training paid for by the company
• Possible rotation between services
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Teaching and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Financial Support for further training and personal development
• Active participation in clinical governance
• Annual bonus scheme
• A range of staff discounts
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free life insurance
• Health cash plan
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme
• Childcare vouchers
• Subsidised meals on shift
What do I need to apply?
To apply you must be a qualified nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) and hold a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
How can I apply?
To apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to .
DON’T FORGET: if this role isn’t for you we will have others available so do get in touch today! We recruit for Nurses, Senior Nurses and Managers all across the UK. We have roles for RMN’s, RNLD’s and RGN’s within a variety of different settings.
If you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us and you will enter into our referral reward scheme which offers £100 for each referral (feel free to contact us for more information on this).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job