Relate Care Recruitment is one of the UKs leading recruitment services, specialising in permanent placements within the Health and Social Care sector.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) for a permanent position in the Preston area for permanent NIGHTS or DAYS and shifts are on a 2 weeks rota system, 7pm - 7am or 7am-7pm.
The unit supports individuals with a variety of mental health conditions to live as independently as possible within the residential unit. This includes mental illness and challenging behaviours. This is an exceptionally rewarding position and offers the opportunity for further professional development.
Duties will include:
- Administration of medication
- Risk assessing and care planning
- Ensuring the team is providing a high standards of care
- Providing support and supervision to junior staff
- Excellent Communication skills
- Monitoring and maintaining clinical standards
- Up to date clinical skills and promotion of evidenced based practice
- Ability to manage your workload
In return the employing company offer:
- Ongoing training and development to aid PDP
- Support with re-validation
- Staff Meals provided
- DBS payment
- Work Place Pension Scheme
- Work in a friendly team with experienced staff
- Excellent salary of £16.00per hour.
For further information or to apply please forward CV via indeed or contact Relate Care Recruitment.
- Mental Health
- High Standards