Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD
Adept Recruitment is a leading provider of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client operates a purpose-built hospital near St Neots designed specifically to meet the challenging needs of adults with Autism and Asperger’s syndrome and associated Mental Health needs and Learning Disabilities. They accept patients detailed under the Mental Health act, including those who may have a forensic history, exhibit challenging behaviour or require a period of assessment and treatment.
The various units at the hospital provide a continuous care pathway from low secure, locked rehabilitation and pre-discharge - enabling the patient to always be in the most appropriate care environment. The hospital has an on-site resource centre that provides educational, leisure, fitness and social activities for patients.
Key requirements and responsibilities
Candidates MUST be a Registered Nurse - RMN or RNLD qualified. We may be able to consider newly-qualified Nurses. Main duties include:
- To act as a primary nurse for the people supported by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- To lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- To focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within the Recovery Model support plans.
- To prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required
- To clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice
- To be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice
Salary and benefits
The salary is £35,000 per annum* plus £2k Welcome Bonus* and £1k Annual Bonus* plus £2,500 relocation package available.
- Career development and sector leading training
- Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Clinical supervision from a clinical Nurse Manager
- 6.3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Payment of your NMC annual renewal
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
- Relocation package available
- Duvet days
*salary is based on full time equivalent hours working 2 weekends per month which attracts an enhanced rate.
To apply for this role please apply online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointments will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'