Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Stockwood, Bristol
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care care in older adults - care home
- Salary: £13.42 - £16.98 per hour (£25,100 to £42,300 per annum) negotiable depending on experience + enhancements
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. This care home is purpose built have over a £1M investment ensuring the home can offer the highest level of Dementia care catering to all the resident's needs, the home is surrounded by private gardens as well as overlooking fresh open fields. Staff morale is very high and has fantastic management in place.
The home specialises in care of older adults including Dementia care. The home is located in beautiful Stockwood, Bristol on great transport links.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- £2 weekend enhancements
- 30p week night enhancements
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to