Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Physical care, Visual Impairment, Stroke
- Service: General and Mental health in elderly care
- Salary: £14.00 per hour (£26,200 - £34,900 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurse experience or newly qualified who will play a key role within this care home as a staff nurse providing a high level of care. The home is in Preston and has been transformed into a fully equipped and upgraded modern nursing home. The home is situated in extensive grounds, creating beautiful views and a delightful area for residents to enjoy.
This home is part of a reputable, healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment as well as staff morale being very high.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer
- Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP's, relatives and carers
- Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
- Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
- Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and Bupa policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Perceptorship programme available
- Hot meal provided on duty
- Annual pay reviews
- Paid Breaks
- DBS PAID BY EMPLOYER
- Time and half on bank holidays
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to